About

I provide customer acquisition services (by leveraging content) to companies pioneering life extension, health optimization, self-diagnostics, and disease-risk reduction products and services.

 

I do not offer services to the general public, but you can learn about these topics from my podcast ‘Quantification of Health, Wellness & Aging’ https://podcast.hyperwellbeing.com/

 

You want optimal health and wellness. To live longer. To slow or reverse aging. To reduce future disease risk, and to detect health issues early. Healthcare isn’t meeting these needs. They’ll be met by an emerging new sector. Bimonthly, Lee S Dryburgh hosts a pioneer for an in-depth discussion.

 

However after figuring out in spring 2020 that mainstream media was deceptively reporting coronavirus, and that government interventions were destructive and non-scientific, I put business largely on-hold. My level of concern has risen every day since.

I now sincerely believe that we’re heading towards corporate fascism and global technocratic medical tyranny. I’m very concerned about our future.

 

At this rate I’m going to end up cutting back living expenses by 75% and seek out the remaining 25% via the likes of SubscribeStar, so that I can continue on this path. If you can help, please contact me.

 

Disclaimer: My cause is five-fold. Struggle to maintain the power or right to express one’s opinions without censorship, restraint, or legal penalty. Second, the protection of sufficiently broad public discourse. Third, the protection of scientific discovery, a process which requires the free exchange of ideas. Fourth, provision of counterbalance to propaganda, namely biased or misleading information provided by mainstream media, typically in support of a political cause or point of view. Fifth, an extra voice for the more vulnerable in society; children, elderly, the sick and the poor.

 

Disclosures: None. Zero political affiliation. I’ve never voted in my life, in order not to implicitly endorse any political party or system by means of participation. All I consider fundamentally broken. I lose significant time (and therefore money) with this cause.